Dr. Syed M. Ali
Chief Information Security Officer
Dr. Syed M. Ali is a technology leader who specializes in leading an organization’s Information Technology (IT), digital business transformation, information privacy, IT risk management and cybersecurity domains.
Dr. Syed is an IT/ Cybersecurity Expert with over 27 years of experience. He has been successfully establishing IT GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance); leading technology innovation; managing business processes and systems integration; leading projects; managing cybersecurity data privacy; and executing the digital business strategy to achieve corporate objectives.
He obtained his Ph.D. in Information Management (Concentration in Digital Transformation) from Apollos University, USA. He also graduated from Shahjalal University of Science & Technology (SUST), Bangladesh, with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Business Economics.
Dr. Syed is also certified in many IT certifications such as:
- CIPP/US (Certified Information Privacy Professional)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
- CRISC (Certification in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge)
- Lead Auditor ISO 27001
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- COBIT5- Implementer
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Prince2 Practitioner
- SCRUM Master
- ASQ CSSBB (Certified Six Sigma Black Belt).
Dr. Syed can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.